Innoventures LLC is looking to hire a Marketing Officer
This is a full-time position, effective immediately. Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
The Officer will have the following job responsibilities:
- Planning and executing towards revenue targets.
- Developing marketing and sales strategies and plans.
- Initiating, negotiating and enriching strategic partnership nationally and worldwide.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Arranging, organizing and coordinating with different stakeholders for company events and activities.
- Preparing Power Point presentations and promotional materials.
- Handling the Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Creating social media content calendar for all relevant platforms with content that reflects brand image.
- Updating website content including the homepage, innoventures programs’ announcements, job vacancies, and blog.
The ideal candidate will either be an ambitious fresh graduate, or with up to 3 years of experience in a relevant capacity.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion to deliver top-quality work.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree (mass communication IMC major, or business administration marketing major)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Social intelligence, open-mindedness, energetic personality and flexibility.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to the highest degree.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a sample of your professional creative writing. This may include any technical/professional report that you have done in the past as part of your studies or work, and/or an article, blog, or similar non-fiction writing piece.