Innoventures LLC is continually recruiting for Intern positions.
These are short-term, full-time or part-time positions, effective immediately. They offer an exciting opportunity for learning, acquiring professional experience, and taking the first step in an accelerated career, while taking part in influential programs and initiatives. Interns will also receive a stipend which is competitive with other internships for students in a similar capacity in Egypt.
Innoventures is an entrepreneurial organization, and we have a very diverse work environment, and while the assignment will be flexible, candidates will have the chance to focus on projects related to their professional interest, and field of study. For example, your role will be assigned as mainly one (or more) of the following:
- Programs work, including planning, events, coordination, marketing, community building, and reporting.
- Technology work, such as web development, systems administration, or programming.
- Creative work, such as graphics, branding, writing, and space and product design.
- Operations work, including co-working space and labs administration, human resources, and accounting.
This internship also allows the candidate an opportunity to steer him/herself towards a professional role after graduation, according to interests and performance with the company.
Ideal candidates are current university students at any stage, as well as fresh graduates. He/she will also ideally have familiarity with the start-up and innovation community in Egypt.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion for the intern role, and for being part of innovative programs and teams.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Willingness to work in a team, and interact with different kinds of people and clients.
- Proficiency in the technical or academic background related to the career role of interest.
- Being a student or fresh graduate of a relevant university-level program.
- Excellent and organized writing skills, and fluency in English and Arabic. Other languages are a plus.
- Competence and familiarity in using a computer and software tools to work efficiently.
If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org