Innoventures LLC is looking to hire an Audio Producer.
This is a full-time position, effective immediately. Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
The Producer will have the following job responsibilities:
- Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Understanding the topic being edited to be able to achieve continuity and logically flowing conversation between interviewer and interviewee.
- Manipulating and editing spoken word in a professional way that is inaudible to the audience.
- Trimming audio segments and putting together the sequence of the recording.
- Inserting music, intermissions, and sound effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
The ideal candidate will either be an ambitious fresh graduate, or with up to 3 years of experience in a relevant capacity.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion to deliver top-quality work.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree (mass communication, media or film production, sound engineering).
- Proficiency in one or more audio editing software such as Adobe Audition or Audacity.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to the highest degree.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to: email@example.com
Please also include a sample of your audio editing work. This may include any technical/professional piece that you have done in the past as part of your studies or work.