Innoventures LLC is looking to hire a Creative Designer.
This is a full-time position, effective immediately. Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
This role at Innoventures will be very diverse and flexible, as can be expected in an entrepreneurial organization.
The Creative Designer will be involved in a variety of creative projects and tasks, as well as big picture design aspects related to strategy. This is primarily based on graphic design, but will also encompass work related to interior design, product design, user experience design, and other disciplines, so a formal education in design is highly valued.
The work will mainly include the following:
- Branding design, such as logos, stationery, posters, merchandise, etc.
- Designing websites, software user interfaces, and other digital applications.
- Design and layout of physical spaces for work, creativity, events and other activities.
- Designing products, packaging, interfaces, ergonomic elements, etc.
- Conceptual design for solving problems in work-flow, marketing, customer experiences, etc.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team to discuss the design of new or existing products, websites, processes, experiences, etc.
- Proposing and leading new initiatives that will develop our brand and strategy, grow our business, and contribute to the community.
- Simple technology work related to implementing designs properly.
All of the above may be work related directly to Innoventures itself and related subsidiaries, as well as to startups, clients and partners with which the company works.
The ideal candidate will either be a fresh graduate, or have 1-3 years of experience in a relevant capacity. He/she should be passionate about collaborating with entrepreneurs, supporting innovative ventures, and working in such a creative environment based on self-motivation.
Requirements include the following:
- An exceptional artistic sense, intrigue with general design principles, and understanding of their relevance in any application.
- Passion for the role, and desire to produce top-quality design work.
- The ability to work independently and take full responsibility for managing the design process for large or small projects.
- Proficiency in the technical skills and software tools required for graphic design work.
- Experience and flexibility in working with different traditional and modern media.
- Excellent and organized research, writing and production skills.
- Confidence in working and interacting with clients.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree in design, applied arts, etc.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include any samples of your design previous design work, or links showing it, if it is available online.